Putting patients’ first
Everything we do at InHealth North West Clinical Assessment and Treatment Service is designed to make your treatment as straightforward as possible.
We schedule your treatment for a pre-booked time so you know when it’s going to happen. Plus all of our treatments are day cases, so there are no overnight stays. It’s quick, convenient and hassle-free.
You’ll find we use the latest technology, our facilities are clean, bright and modern, and our care teams experienced and friendly. We also have strong control processes to ensure we maintain high standards of hygiene.
We survey our patients regularly to find out how we can improve what we do.
Did you know?
Leading healthcare provider, InHealth, on behalf of the NHS, runs our treatment services
- We have dealt with nearly half a million referrals since the service started
- We deal with around 6,000 appointments per month
- Unlike a hospital, wherever possible, we try to do tests and investigations before you see the clinician, which reduces visits to the service
- We have the first ever JAG accredited mobile endoscopy unit (JAG is a formal recognition that an endoscopy service has demonstrated competence against endoscopy standards. JAG is for all NHS and independent providers)
- We have over 25 years proven experience in working with the NHS and have over 70 fully mobile diagnostic scanners and more than 350 sites across the UK.
- We work with over 200 Hospitals and more than 80 Community health clinics
- We were named as the best provider at the Health Investor Awards in 2014 and also winner of Primary Care and Community Services Provider