Our mobile units travel to different locations across the North West of England to provide a local service to NHS patients who have been referred by their GPs. We also have several fixed sites across Greater Manchester.
Formerly Greater Manchester Clinical Assessment and Treatment Service (GMCATS), which covered the Greater Manchester area, the new NWCATS service now covers the North West of England, including East and West Lancashire. Click here for a full list of our clinic locations.
The service covers a range of treatment specialities, all of which are fully supported by our diagnostic capabilities.
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Gastroenterology and endoscopy
- Orthopaedics (musculoskeletal), covering lower limb, upper limb, spinal, and foot and ankle
- CT scan
- MRI scan
- Ultrasound scan
- Nerve Conduction Study
Why choose NWCATS?
- Short waiting times
- Mobile units and fixed sites mean you can be seen at a location close to home
- Evening and weekend appointments available; 8am – 8pm, 7 days a week
- Dedicated booking and administration team open 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Advanced scheduling to reduce unnecessary follow-up appointments
- Integrated working with other healthcare providers and hospitals
- Excellent patient satisfaction scores
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Consistently good clinical outcomes
- We meet all CQC standards